From time to time, I come across people that just inspire me. Joette White of Park Cities Pet Sitter Inc has been one of them and I just had to interview her for the show. It was about two months ago we first connected on this and I am finally able to bring it to you today. In this 30 min interview you will learn a lot about your pet sitting business. I know I did! Although, not only will you learn, I am betting you will be inspired too. Here are some of the things you will hear about in this short 30 min interview:
- Everything has a season. The ups and downs of the natural business cycle.
- Renewing your business vows. How a recommitment is always necessary.
- All about the audit that was appealed twice. You won’t believe the ludicrous things that the auditor tried to get Joette’s company for!
- I bet you won’t guess how many staff it takes Joette to run a seven figure business! You will be shocked.
3 Ways To Listen!
- Download the Mp3 now
- Subscribe to my Itunes station
- Don’t have Itunes? Go to Sticher and get the podcast
If you would like to contact Joette, she requests that you email her at Joette at pcpsi.com You can view her website at http://www.pcpsi.com I would like to publicly THANK Joette for her time with me and for donating so much of her time to help promote and better our industry. She is a true advocate and role model!