In this episode of “Bella In Your Business”, Bella speaks with Britt Alwerud from Handlr. They discuss DogVacay, Rover, Wag, and Zingy versus Professional Small Business Owners.
In this episode they discuss:
- Why do you think so many small business owners are intimidated by the large powerhouses that have entered the market in the last few years?
- How have the changed the industry? Are they really “disrupting” the industry?
- What are the pros and cons of the huge companies versus the more personal professional businesses?
- Are customers flocking to on-demand apps? Are they demanding an on-demand experience?
- Are small business owners going to get screwed or what can they do to protect themselves?
- If someone is a Rover or DogVacay user, but they want to become a legitimate small business with people working for them, could they use Handlr? What are their first steps for becoming a legit business?
Britt Alwerud lives in Los Angeles, CA with her menagerie of furbabies – two Goldens, Daisy and Taj, two cats, Tiger and Monkey, two horses named Gracie and Moo, and a chameleon named Larry. Britt owns DogZenergy in San Diego, CA. Now she’s the full-time Founder and CEO of Handlr. Handlr is the ultimate business app for busy pet sitters who are looking to automate and grow their business. Learn more about Handlr by clicking here or email her at email@example.com. You can also find Britt on Instagram @doggonetechgirl or follow Handlr on Twitter @myhandlr for weekly business tips.