In this guide I will tell you everything I know so you can learn or teach your staff to:
- Alleviate your clients fear if they can “trust” you.
- Command the attention of your client so you are running the show.
- Show you the 4 major steps to a consultation.
- I will give you rebuttals to objections that you or your staff might face during the consultation.
I wrote this guide based on the overwhelming requests I got from pet sitters wanting to learn how be more efficient and learn how to transition this task onto their staff. I come from the thought process that a consultation isn’t:
- A chance for the client to interview you or your company
- A time when they discover a new best friend where they keep you there for an hour telling you about their dead pets, ex husband/wife, or life story. This actually establishes a relationship that is unprofessional and where they will become a client that you roll your eyes when they call!
- For the company to get all the details about the pets. Your systems should have already collected this info. Consultations are to put a face to the company and build a relationship and trust!
You can gain instant LIFETIME access now!