A lot of business owners are trying desperately to hire employees right now, but are facing issues such as long waitlists, difficulty finding qualified candidates, candidates dropping out of the interview process, or quitting shortly after being hired.
These problems are running rampant in the industry and it is probably because of one of these three things:
Too long of an onboarding process, too much back and forth with new employees, and needing help with the probationary period.
This week I am diving into all these mistakes and what you should do to avoid them.
- 3:48 Too long of an onboarding process
- 6:32 Too much back and forth
- 8:24 Probationary period
- Did you take your eye off of marketing to focus on hiring? Let’s call that a 4th mistake! Your marketing should also be attracting the right employees to work for you. DM me today and ask how Better Marketing With Bella has helped many, many clients not only land more business but multiple employees!
- The Mastermind is the place to be around other business owners who are making this happen every day. It is a group of like-minded business owners who are killing the game when it comes to making sales and finding the right employees for their business. I am inviting you to come to check it out!
- I am opening up a FREE group devoted to hiring new employees! If you are struggling, let me help guide you along. DM me to get o the list to join this exclusive group!