Choosing a pet sitting software is not an easy task. Maybe you’re overwhelmed with all of the different options out there, or even tried them all but just can’t decide.
It’s difficult to determine which features are important to YOU and then to match those needs up with software.
In this episode of Bella In Your Business, I sit down with Kristin Young, where she shares her scientific process for successfully choosing a pet sitting software to use in your pet business.
Kristin spent 20 years in corporate real estate and business. She “woke up” one day and realized she wanted to take control of her time and get away from the common cubicle. With two young kids and a supportive husband, she began the search for an income model that she could manage, grow, and LOVE.
In January of 2019, she came across the opportunity to buy NOT ONE, but TWO cat-sitting companies, with the intent to merge them into a single business. Kristen uses her business experience to take a little of what she knows and a little of what she doesn’t know to learn how to run a pet care business. One of the first steps was finding the RIGHT pet sitting software company.
- [5:30] – Who is Kristin Young?
- [8:00] – What was the driving force behind switching pet sitting software companies?
- [10:45] – Can you describe what an “RFP” is?
- [21:00] – How did you come up with the methodology for RFP and choosing a pet sitting software company?
- [19:15] – How long did you try each pet sitting software for? What advice would you have for someone that is stuck trying to choose a pet sitting software?
- [25:00] – Where can you find Kristin online?
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.