Looking for a unique way to build self-confidence in your team? Today’s podcast is all about confidence.
Chris Trew is a touring comedian, sportswriter, and creative coach. He uses his background in improv comedy to help people find their funny whether they are using it for performance or self-improvement. His work has been featured at events like SXSW and San Diego Social Media Day and festivals of all kinds all over the country.
His foundation of Improv Comedy provides the framework for everything he does. Whether he’s teaching a workshop to 100 professionals in a conference setting, a group of 6 for a small business happy hour, or a Zoom for literally anyone, the material is the same. If you want to learn how to boost creativity in the work environment, he’s your guy.
Why is Improv Comedy a Confidence Building Game-Changer
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- One Improv class could change how you communicate, listen to people, and the way you share your own stories. Having said this, you can be a better communicator, leader, listener, or storyteller which you can incorporate to your business or personal life to make it more engaging and fun.
- Improv is extremely portable and very flexible. Chris can teach the same workshop to different groups of people regardless of number. He can even highlight a specific goal that you want for your employees or team.
- With Improv Comedy, you will develop the ” Yes, And ” mentality and it’s a must learn! – listen to Chris and me in the podcast to know what I mean.
Confidence Building Show Highlights:
- What is Improv comedy, 2.11
- How can Improv help business owners, 4.42
- Who takes Improv classes, 11.03
- How Chris comes to work with your team, 13.27
- Chris wrote a weird book about sitting close to basketball players at NBA games, 20.20
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link –Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.