In this week’s Podcast, Bella is going to tell you the difference between what happens when you have a streamlined onboarding process compared to being unprepared and wigging it.
She is going to teach you why the onboarding process alone has the biggest impact on your turnover rate and employee retention.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
Having a Standard Onboarding Process Can Set You Aside from Other Employers
It’s commonly underappreciated to have a concise onboarding process. However… This is actually the most vital part about retaining employees, and weeding out the applicants you’re not looking for.
Being Prepared Can Be the Key to Finding that Superstar Employee
“Employees thrive on clear expectations”, New employees want to do good work and It is our job as business owners to set them up for success. Being prepared and systematized with your onboarding processes, training methods, and SOPs will enable them for success.
The Value of an Employee vs the Value of a Client
How often do you compare the revenue an employee brings in compared to a client? This is a huge thing that a lot of business owners don’t think about. Finding the balance between losing or gaining clients and employees is vital.
- Real-Life Examples of Things Pet Based Business Owners Say and Do When It Comes to Employees [7:28]
- Why you’ll be needing to onboard employees in record time very soon and how you can be ready [10:10]
- Exactly what NOT to do in the onboarding process [10:45]
- Defining Onboarding and what it means [11:45]
- Studies pertaining to high employee turnover [13:00]
- Why employees leave companies [13:30]
- Standardization of onboarding process [13:05]
- Importance of schedule for onboarding [18:30]
- Why pet care team training videos can give you a headstart [21:45]
- What is an employee’s worth vs a client’s worth? [23:35]
- Types of employee learning and training styles for employees [26:30]
Subscribe To The Show:
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’