Pam Curry is the owner and operator of Toronto Dog Walking. She and her dog, Holly, moved to Toronto in 2012 with the sole focus in mind of working with animals. In 2015, she founded Toronto Dog Walking and Pam has continued to grow the business at a rapid pace ever since. Currently, she has 15 dog walking employees and is continually adding more. Pam is also one of the most active members in the Jump Mastermind, along with her accountability partner Kristen Corral. In fact, they have been the reigning champions of our monthly accountability challenge for 5 months in a row – wow! Learn more about Pam at torontodogwalking.com
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want To Miss
- With the help of Bella & the Jump Mastermind, Pam was able to take her business to the next level. When she joined the Mastermind, she was working IN her business non-stop. Her to-do list had a to-do list. 6 months later, she is completely out of the field and has FIFTEEN dog walking employees! Writing down her goals and ambitions was one of the ways Pam was able to keep herself on track along with a team holding her accountable. Instead of being reactionary, she is now productive.
- Start with a major goal, and then break it down into smaller tasks (mini-goals) that you need to complete in order to achieve that major goal. Try to complete those small tasks every single day. This will prevent you from feeling overwhelmed, and you will feel satisfaction from completing something each day. Before you know it, you will have reached your goal!
- It’s so easy to hate conducting interviews – but as your business grows so will you, as a person. You will gain more confidence and experience after going through the process again and again. Getting yourself on camera or live video really helps with confidence as well.
- Who is Pam Curry & what is Toronto Dog Walking? [2:00]
- Pam’s Mastermind Success Story [4:00]
- How did you get rid of your “to-do list” and turn it into long-term goals? [7:30]
- How do you keep goal-crushing when you have bad days? [9:00]
- What piece of advice do you have for business owners that feel overwhelmed? [10:50]
- How did you go from hating video to now having your own talk show? [14:50]
- What does the future look like for you and Toronto Dog Walking? [22:00]
- Where can you follow Pam on social media? [24:00]
- The Jump Mastermind: http://jumpconsulting.net/jump-mastermind
- Remember to use coupon pamc25 for $25 off your monthly membership!
- The COPE Method For Social Media: https://jumpconsulting.net/episode-68-the-cope-method-perri-collins/
- The Bark Show: https://torontodogwalking.com/the-bark-show/
- Pam’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/travelwithmydog_/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’