Michael Stelzner is the founder of Social Media Examiner, author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers, and the man behind Social Media Marketing world – the industry’s largest conference. He’s also host of the Social Media Marketing podcast, founder of the Social Media Marketing Society, and the central character in The Journey, an episodic documentary.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- If you’re in a business that involves interacting with customers face-to-face, then you know that there is something magical that happens in the human connection that cannot happen on social media. Although we have video and comments to allow interaction, but it’s not until you get around like-minded or relatable people that you find that extra level of energy, excitement, camaraderie, and community. When you come together in a small-group or large-group setting, so many valuable tangible and intangible outcomes can result.
- Who is Michael Stelzner & what is Social Media Examiner? [3:00]
- How important has branding been to your company? [4:00]
- What is your episodic documentary, The Journey, and why do you keep doing it? [7:30]
- Why is connecting offline so important? [12:00]
- What are some of the extra activities that happen at Social Media Marketing World? [14:00]
- Where can we sign up for Social Media Marketing World? [26:00]
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’