Leveraging technology can take many different forms: video, audio, social media, and more. The real key ingredient is one-to-one interactions in a public forum. This week Brian Fanzo discusses how to do just that. Brian Fanzo inspires, motivates and educates businesses on how to leverage emerging technologies and digital marketing to standout from the noise and reach the Millennial and Generation Z consumers.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- There’s a lot of noise in this world between the Internet, the 24-hour news cycles, and more. The best way to cut through the noise is to just press the damn button! It doesn’t have to be video or audio. It can be any one-to-one conversations in a public forum. This can extend to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. to help build trust online and keeping that trust online (the hardest part!).
- What is “press the damn button?” [2:20]
- How do you lose trust from your online audience? [5:45]
- What is the best way to build people’s trust and keep it? [6:45]
- Tell us the name of your podcast and where can people listen? [9:00]
- How can we get over trying to be perfect? [11:00]
- What is upcycling? [17:00]
- What’s the difference between recycling and upcycling? [19:00]
- How can people find you online? [24:00]
- Brian’s Website: www.isocialfanz.com
- Brian’s Podcast: http://www.isocialfanz.com/fomofanz/
- Amy Landino’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR9gMSj0UUxGvgfpNhhF3Jw
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’