Nicole Brown Packin is the CEO of Miami Pet Concierge based out of Miami, Florida. Since MPC’s opening in 2007, Nicole has continued to grow and learn as much as she can about animal welfare. She earned her Small Animal Massage Practitioner (SAMP) Certificate in Maintenance, Performance, and Rehabilitation Massage from Northwest School of Animal Massage. Nicole specializes in Myofascial Release Therapy (MFRT), Trigger Point Therapy (TPT) and Stress Point Therapy (SPT). Nicole is the only SAMP in South Florida with these unique set of massage credentials.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- Be a leader in your community. Get a notice OUT of what you expect from your clients and what they can expect from you. Update them every single day. Do not be a superhero. Let your staff know that you are leading by example and guide them. Be sure to stock up with all the necessary supplies and make a resource list for places of refuge. Your staff are going to want to be heroes, and you want to make sure that you appreciate their offer, but their family and pets come first.
- What are the first steps you need to take during a natural disaster to protect your clients, staff, and community? [3:00]
- What’s an example of a sample letter to send to your clients during a natural disaster? [5:00]
- How else can we “take it up a notch” to help destress our clients? [6:45]
- Can you describe some of the things we need to prepare for in the event of a disaster? [10:00]
- Summarize the key takeaways of what we should know about disaster preparedness? [17:00]
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Jump & Scale: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Nicole’s Website: miamipetconcierge.com
- Hurricane Preparedness For Your Pet
- Top 5 Ways You And Your Pet Can Prepare For A Natural Disaster
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:33 — 16.8MB)