Abbie Hawkins is the Senior Channel Account Manager for JazzHR, the best hiring software in the pet industry. Listen in to see how over 60 pet sitting companies are turning their “I don’t have anyone to hire” problem into “I have too many qualified applicants to sift through” This is a great episode you will want to hear!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- The two problems you will always be solving in your pet sitting or dog walking company is getting more clients and getting more staff. By having a consistent, on-going hiring funnel, we can solve the problem of staffing once and for all. By always having an abundance of staff that are able to step in at any moment’s notice, you are preventing yourself from being held hostage in your business. Hiring isn’t a means to an end – it is an on-going process!
- How do we change the mindset from hiring one person to having an actual hiring funnel? [5:00]
- What happens if you don’t have the right amount of staff? [6:45]
- How does JazzHR solve the hiring problem on a global scale? [8:00]
- What are some tips to having a strong hiring ad? [11:00]
- Can you describe what a knockout question is? [14:00]
- What are some sample hiring flows you’ve seen in other businesses? [18:00]
- How do I proceed when I have resignations and new positions to fill? [18:45]
- Any suggestions to bring in more applicants? [23:00]
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’