Gael Gilliland is the founder of The Legacy Recorder, and is passionate about helping every person record their life story for future generations to cherish. She is also a freelance writer and millennial mother of three future creatives, who in the present day give her daily inspiration and a few grey hairs. Learn more about Gail at her website, https://www.thelegacyrecorder.com
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- Storytelling isn’t just reserved for extroverts or those with a sales background. In our lives, we all are storytellers in one way or another. Incorporate this in your business and you will start to see stronger connections with your clients and your staff.
- Who is Gael Gilliland? [1:45]
- Why is storytelling so important? [2:15]
- Who should be telling stories? [5:30]
- Is there a template we can follow for storytelling? [6:30]
- What does storytelling look like? [8:00]
- Is there an example of storytelling that you use in your own business? [11:00]
Create a memorable holiday moment with someone you love (like mom or grandma) by helping them tell their stories. This free mini-course walks you through the basics to get you started: https://gael-gilliland.mykajabi.com/p/Work-with-someone-you-love
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’