Chris Strub is the first person to use live-streaming and Snapchat in all 50 U.S. states. He’s also the author of 50 States, 100 Days: The Book, and is the CEO of I Am Here, LLC.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- Social media is more important now than ever and it truly is an aspect of your business that you don’t want to ignore or write off completely. It can help you make meaningful connections and engage your with your core audience in an authentic way. The biggest mistake that business owners make is that they post on social media because they feel like they have too. It’s important to be authentic and post relevant, quality content – otherwise people WILL see through it. Develop a strategy that you can commit to and see how it can take your business to new heights.
- Who is Chris Strub? [2:00]
- Why should I incorporate a social media strategy into my business? [3:30]
- What social media apps should pet sitting business owners be focusing on? [6:45]
- How often should I be posting and engaging on social media? [11:30]
- What do you say to people who think social media is a waste of time? [17:00]
- Why do you prioritize attending live events? [19:45]
- Join Chris’s FREE Facebook Group, SocialWithStrub, where you can share ideas and strategies about social media for your brand. Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SocialWithStrub/
- Chris’s Blog: http://givingdayguy.com
- Chris’s Websites: www.teamstrub.com and www.socialwithstrub.com
- Jump & Scale Webinar: http://jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Chris’s Article: http://www.teamstrub.com/single-post/FemaleSpeakers
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’