With an uncanny knack for connecting quickly with warmth and humor, plus years of practical relevance and experience (ex-Google, ESPN, HubSpot, NextView VC; current founder/show host, Unthinkable Media), Jay Acunzo delivers keynotes that move people to action. Whether it’s with 40 global brand executives, 400 fire chiefs, or 4,000 fired up marketers, Jay challenges others to break from conventional thinking and supposed “best practices” in a way that drives greater results for companies and careers alike.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
You shouldn’t make decisions based on finding the best practice, rather you find the best approach for YOU. Put some blinders on, ignore the competition, focus all your time and effort investigating your own business and asking open-ended questions. There are details right in front of us every day that we fail to use because we’re operating too much in the abstract, those hold the clues to making really good decisions.
- How can an entrepreneur differentiate themselves in the market? [2:15]
- How do we find what works for us and what doesn’t work for us? [7:45]
- What is an aspirational anchor? [13:30]
- Can we have an example of how to break the cycle? [16:50]
- What’s one final thought Jay wants to leave with our audience? [18:35]
- Where can our audience find Jay online?[19:25]
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’