Daniel Clark has been in love with technology- and its potential to positively impact the world- for as long as he can remember. From building websites when he was 13, starting a design and advertising business at 18 and driving $2 million in revenue for multinational brands as a director for a boutique ad agency, he has truly been at the forefront of how technology can exponentially grow successful businesses.
One of Brain.fm’s first users, he called the company 12 times before they agreed to bring him in for an interview. When he did receive an offer, he jumped at it (even working for free for the first few weeks). He eventually moved up to Head of Technology, and is now the CEO. As CEO, Daniel is constantly striving to build a company that can not only change the world through music, but also be one of the best companies for people to work for and grow with.
Daniel has visited over 20 countries and has a lifelong goal of setting foot on all 7 continents, he just checked Antarctica off the list!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Brain.fm uses their patented AI music engine and scientific research to create music to help you improve the activities you already do by helping you focus. There is scientific evidence that users of Brain.fm are 39% more effective and spend 39% more time on a task while listening to their music. Along with helping you focus while working, Brain.fm can help you with sleep, meditation, and more.
- What is Brain.fm? [3:40]
- How does it work? And what is the science behind it? [4:50]
- How can Brain.fm potentially replace ADHD medications? [10:50]
- What are some other ways people can use Brain.fm other than for work? [14:20]
- What do you feel Brain.fm could change the world? [16:55]
- How much does it cost?[18:30]
- What are Dan’s final thoughts? [20:00]
Visit Brain.fm/bella for 10% off!
use coupon code “bella”
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Jump Consulting Mastermind: jumpconsulting.net/mastermind
- Diary of a Doer Podcast: trivinia.com/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’