Want to learn all the ways you can automate a pet sitting and dog walking business?
If you are a solo sitter, this is especially important because there is only one of you and you need to make every minute of your day efficient.
If you are in the process of building and scaling your business, it is even more important. You are going to want to make sure you have as much automated as possible so when you hand the baton off to an office manager they will have the most efficient workflow and you won’t spend extra money on extra hours! Let’s dig in.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
There are lots of ways you can arrange your business to flow. In the end, it is all an individual choice but we have to understand that we need to use tools to help us because there just certainly isn’t enough time in the day to do “all the things.”
- GSuite [2:25]
- Boomerang [4:40]
- Pet Sitting Software [5:50]
- Loom [7:50]
- Agora Pulse [9:35]
- Payroll [11:10]
- Credit Cards [11:45]
- Hiring [12:10]
- Quickbooks Online [12:50]
- Project Boards (Asana and Trello) [13:30]
- Google Analytics [14:05]
- Hotjar [14:45]
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Blog Post: jumpconsulting.net/how-to-automate-your-pet-sitting-and-dog-walking-business
- Agora Pulse: jumpconsulting.net/agora-pulse
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’