Want to learn how you can build a 6-figure business without using social media? In this episode, Bella is going to share exactly how she was able to do this in her business, prior to Social Media along with all the tips and tricks that still work today. Get ready to learn how relationships will last longer than likes on Facebook!
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Making connections and networking with local veterinarians, community managers, and other business owners in your area can create free advertising for your business and help with personal development. Building relationships does not happen the first time, it happens with consistency, so pick something in your area and just start showing up.
- How did partnering with a new veterinarian in Bella’s area help her company? [3:30]
- How can working with community managers help your pet sitting business? [5:45]
- Why should you join community networking groups? [8:15]
- How do you start a dog walking club at an apartment community?[11:40]
- How can you network at yard sales? [15:45]
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’