I recently went to Social Media Marketing World 2019 in San Diego and I wanted to share a little of what I kept hearing the entire time – the importance of using video on Social Media.
It was pretty exciting because it basically validated everything I know and teach . . . but I thought I would use a mashup of what many influential people in the Social Media space were saying and bring it straight to you. Because, hey, that is what I am here for, right?
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
70% of your content should be video, those videos should be emotional, relatable (aka NOT perfect), less than 30 seconds, designed for sound off, square, and mobile-ready. Less is more! You do not need to post every day, you just have to post quality content and spread it around.
- What did social media look like in the past? [1:30]
- How is social media changing? [2:20]
- What did Mari Smith say during her SMMW Keynote? [3:10]
- What are you saying with your social media? [5:30]
- What can you do if you don’t have enough time to create content? [6:10]
- How is Facebook changing? [8:30]
Apply for Better Marketing With Bella now: www.jumpconsulting.net/waitlist
- Less is More Blog Post: jumpconsulting.net/using-video-social-media/
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Better Marketing With Bella: jumpconsulting.net/waitlist
- Mari Smith: facebook.com/marismith/
- Andrew and Pete: facebook.com/andrewandpete/
- Jump Consulting Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/jumpersnetwork/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’