I recently went to Social Media Marketing World 2019 in San Diego and I wanted to share a little of what I kept hearing the entire time – the importance of using video on Social Media.
It was pretty exciting because it basically validated everything I know and teach . . . but I thought I would use a mashup of what many influential people in the Social Media space were saying and bring it straight to you. Because, hey, that is what I am here for, right?
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
70% of your content should be video, those videos should be emotional, relatable (aka NOT perfect), less than 30 seconds, designed for sound off, square, and mobile ready. Less is more! You do not need to post every day, you just have to post quality content and spread it around.
- What did social media look like in the past? [1:30]
- How is social media changing? [2:20]
- What did Mari Smith say during her SMMW Keynote? [3:10]
- What are you saying with your social media? [5:30]
- What can you do if you don’t have enough time to create content? [6:10]
- How is Facebook changing? [8:30]
- Less is More Blog Post: jumpconsulting.net/using-video-social-media/
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Better Marketing With Bella: jumpconsulting.net/bella-marketing
- Mari Smith: facebook.com/marismith/
- Andrew and Pete: facebook.com/andrewandpete/
- Jump Consulting Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/jumpersnetwork/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Apply for Better Marketing With Bella now: www.jumpconsulting.net/bella-marketing