I’m talking all about what to consider before hiring a business coach. Now, this might sound kind of funny coming from me since I am a business coach, but I have realized a lot of stuff from being a coach and from being coached.
I’m wondering if any of you have had a coach or been a coach before. Maybe you remember having a coach when playing a sport in your adolescence, that coach was always there to push you, motivate you, and show you what you’re capable of doing. That’s what any good coach should do.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Hiring a business coach is a big investment and when picking your coach there are a few things to look for. You should be able to see proof of who they are and proof of their work with others. Look at their style and personality to ensure it aligns with what you want. Check to see how their customer service is and how responsive they are before beginning to work with them. And lastly, can you tell that they will care about you and your business? Before giving anyone your credit card think about these things.
- What has Bella’s experience been with coaches? [1:50]
- Where is the proof with themselves? [7:15]
- Is there proof with others? [8:25]
- What is their style? [8:55]
- How is their customer service? [10:55]
- Do they care? [11:40]
- Jump & Scale Webinar: jumpconsulting.net/scale
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’