Today for the Best of Bella series we are replaying Episode 120 with Jessika Phillips. She runs a multi-million dollar marketing firm where her major platform is relationship marketing and at the end of the day as small service providing businesses in our communities it’s all about the relationship. Jessika really leaves you with a lot of nuggets to think about that you can use in your business today, you don’t want to miss this one.
- Who Is Jessika Phillips? [3:00]
- How do I get started with relationship marketing? [7:30]
- How do we tie in relationship marketing with buyer personas? [15:30]
- What does a relationship marketing plan look like and how do I know if it’s working? [20:00]
- What should we be doing on social media to start implementing relationship marketing? [26:00]
- Describe your FREE social media toolkit? [27:15]
Original Show Notes
Jessika Phillips helps people master Relationship Marketing and as a relationship marketing evangelist she is often sought after for her approach to marketing. She’s the passionate Founder of NOW Marketing Group and host of the largest social media marketing conference in Ohio, Social Media Week Lima as well as the host of a weekly live video show called Magnet Marketers.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- When it comes to marketing, the first step is to think about how you are capturing attention. How are you standing out? Attention is the game when it comes to marketing. Usually somebody will take notice of you because you’re helping them in some way. Articulate your message in a way that’s clear and concise. Create micro-moments that will build the relationship. Make them feel excited to do business with you by creating a unique and enjoyable experience.
- Social Media Toolkit: https://nowmarketinggroup.com/landing-page/download-social-media-toolkit/
- Jump & Scale: jumpconsulting.net/scale
- Magnet Marketers Podcast: magnetmarketers.com
- NOW Marketing Group: www.NOWMarketingGroup.com
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’