What would you say if I told you I had a way for you to get in front of a lot of local clients? And that you could have a way to position yourself as an expert in your community? Well today I’m really excited to talk to you all about Facebook Groups!
We’ve talked about Facebook Groups two other times on Bella in Your Business. The first time was way back on Episode 42 with Maureen McCarthy and then again on Episode 110 with Erika Godwin, but today I’m actually going to take it to a higher level. Over the past year I have been flying around the country, and soon the UK, to speak on this very topic. I have been able to grace some pretty big stages and been called an expert on Facebook Groups so I thought that it was only fair to bring it to my audience.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Your Facebook page is like your front yard, while your Facebook Group is your back yard. There’s a gate to get into your back yard, so it’s more private and it’s where you host a party, entertain your guests, and invite them to mingle. You want your group to Be The Destination by becoming an expert in your local community and connecting with other businesses in your community.
- What has Facebook said about Facebook Groups? [2:30]
- What is the front yard and back yard analogy? [5:20]
- How can your group Be The Destination? [9:15]
- How do you create content for your Facebook Group? [13:05]
- What questions should you ask people joining your group? [15:00]
- Free Instagram Training: jumpconsulting.net/instagram/
- Jump Consulting Mastermind: joinjumpconsulting.com/mastermind/
- Better Marketing With Bella: joinjumpconsulting.com/marketing/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’