I wanted to talk about something pretty controversial today. Our listeners are at a myriad of levels in the pet industry from buying multiple businesses all the way to people who are on Rover or Wag and wanting to start their own professional company. I want you to take this message to heart, no longer are we mom and pop companies plugging away. There is something very unique that is changing in this business. Specifically, I’m going to be talking about why Rover (or any other app or hobby sitter) is beating the professional pet sitter.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
The reason why Rover or Wag might get more sign-ups than a professional pet sitter is because they’re beating us at the automation game. Pet parents don’t even get to experience how great our services are because our entire intake ignores the user experience. The experience your customer has with your business before even meeting you is paramount. Speak exactly to your avatar on your website, if I can copy and paste your website onto someone else’s site, you are doing it wrong.
- Why do Rover sitters get more sign-ups? [2:55]
- How can we avoid people from moving on to other sitters? [8:15]
- What is the most important part of the sales process? [9:00]
- How can the professional sitter win against Rover? [12:15]
- Rover Blog: jumpconsulting.net/rover-beating-professional-pet-sitter/
- Jump Consulting Mastermind: joinjumpconsulting.com/mastermind/
- Free Facebook Group: facebook.com/jumpersnetwork
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’