I’m coming to you today to talk about how you can solve the three biggest problems you have with marketing your pet business. I’ve found that marketing either comes naturally to you or you despise it. The ones that despise it are left lying awake at night wondering how to bring in more clients than they actually want. We all dream of having our business be the one that comes to mind in our local community when they think of pet care, but it’s really hard to get there.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
The most common challenges I see pet businesses face around marketing are not having the time to do it, the money and resources to fund it, or the creative juices to create it. Time is one of our most precious commodities. It almost always gets in the way of business owners working on marketing within their business. The lack of time to plan, resources to create, and creativity to produce something can lead you to share someone else’s content, which is only helping them, not you. Better Marketing With Bella can solve these marketing problems in your pet business by creating white-label videos and graphics with your branding, ready to post each month.
- What if you don’t have enough time? [4:45]
- What resources go into marketing? [8:24]
- How can you be creative when you’re burnt out? [12:10]
- What if you had someone to help you? [16:00]
- How can Better Marketing With Bella help you? [18:15]
- Read the Blog: jumpconsulting.net/problems-with-marketing/
- Better Marketing With Bella: jumpconsulting.net/waitlist
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’