Picture this… there’s a huge gala going on in your community. Everyone is dressed to the nines and it’s a very high ticket event. There are local celebrities there and while at dinner they’re talking about their pets, imagine if your company’s name came up.
Here’s another example, you’re in a local Facebook group and someone is about to go on vacation, but they forgot to book a pet sitter until the last minute. They were so focused on creating a great trip and their normal pet sitter isn’t available. They ask the group who they use for pet care, wouldn’t it be amazing if your company came up overwhelmingly in the comments?
What would you do if your entire community knew about your pet sitting or dog walking services? How would that change the face of your business? Today, I want to talk to you all about how to get your community to know about your business.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Getting known has to do with getting clear on what you want to be known for. Often times this isn’t the facts or what you do, but it is how you do it that matters. There is no doubting the fact that our clients are on Facebook. Instagram is close behind. You want to be the thought leader or expert in your community, but if you have no unique presence online it’s going to be hard to accomplish. Each month you should be writing blogs, creating graphics and videos, sending emails, sharing IG stories, and more. That might seem overwhelming, but Better Marketing With Bella can actually provide those things for your business with your branding, ready to post each month.
- What is one of the biggest challenges for you and your business? [4:40]
- What sets you apart from your competitors? [6:15]
- How can you stand out on social media? [8:30]
- What should you be posting each month? [11:40]
- How can you use Better Marketing With Bella to help? [17:20]
- Episode 125 with Jennifer Diepstraten: jumpconsulting.net/episode-125-quantum-benefits/
- Mark Schafer’s KNOWN: KNOWN: The handbook for building and unleashing your personal brand in the digital age
- Mari Smith: marismith.com
- Jenn Herman: jennstrends.com
- Better Marketing With Bella: joinjumpconsulting.com/marketing/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’