People come to me all the time saying that they have no idea what to post on social media. They are staring at the cursor and have no idea what to say. All this pressure is mounting to try and be witty, to be different. If you’ve ever felt this way, don’t worry, you’re not alone. I’m sharing seven things you can do when you’re lost on what to share on your social media.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Be inspiring to your community and think local. Are there events in your community that you can get involved with? Or another local business or person you can shout out on social media? Highlight your community and connections. You are the expert. You have put in all the time and have learned a lot. Share the knowledge you have. Also, tell stories to draw out the emotions of your viewer. People remember how you made them feel, not what you said. If you don’t have the time to prepare your posts or think of ideas, Better Marketing With Bella can help by providing graphics, videos, captions, hashtags, Instagram stories, and more. Everything you need to stay active on social media with your branding to market your business.
- How can you inspire others? [1:10]
- How do you keep track of everything? [3:00]
- What are some ways to be funny on social media? [4:55]
- How can you leverage local events in your community? [5:55]
- What are tips that you can share with your audience? [7:50]
- Who can you feature or shout out on your social media? [9:40]
- How can you tell a story on social media? [12:20]
- What if you don’t have the time to do these things? [13:50]
- Read the blog: jumpconsulting.net/say-on-social-media/
- Mari Smith:facebook.com/maris
- Jenn Herman: facebook.com/jenn.herman1
- Nick Trivillian: facebook.com/nick.trevillian.7
- Better Marketing With Bella: jumpconsulting.com/waitlist
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:20 — 17.8MB)