Email marketing is something that a lot of business owners have an adverse reaction to. They think they’re bothering people, no one opens them, and they don’t know what to say. Despite being able to batch them and schedule emails, not many choose this path. But why?
In a world where Rover is killing it in the inbox by sending emails to the people on their list at least once a week, why can’t professional pet sitters who can surely be even more effective, intimate, and relevant do this? Today, I want to break it down to show you how I use email marketing and how you can, too.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Email marketing is a great way to keep your audience up to date with what’s going on in your business and humanize your business. Send weekly updates and use the P.S. section to ask them to respond, opening up the line of communication. Your emails don’t need to be long and drawn out, they should simply add value to your reader’s life. With each email, you’re able to show a bit of your personality, this is what people connect with, so be as personal as you can. Specifically, videos are a great way to show your personality and personalize your emails. And remember, on social media, you don’t own your audience, But with your email list, you do!
If you’re still not sure what to write or really don’t have the time to focus on email marketing, I get it. That is why we provide you with two short and fun emails to send to your clients each month in the Better Marketing with Bella program.
- How can you recap your week in an email? [3:20]
- What should you put in the P.S. section? [4:30]
- How do you segment your audience for better email marketing? [5:35]
- How can you add value? [6:30]
- What can you do to build a bond with your audience? [7:00]
- What’s one of the best ways to share current sales you have? [7:40]
- How can you personalize your email marketing with videos? [8:05]
- What does it mean to “own” your audience? [8:30]
- Read the blog: jumpconsulting.net/email-marketing/
- Better Marketing With Bella: joinjumpconsulting.com/marketing/
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’