A lot of growing up has revolved around knowing your worth and the value of yourself. But, what about knowing the worth of your business? Or how the way you perceive your worth and value affects the way your potential clients see your business?
Many times, we don’t recognize how smart we are and therefore, we are not charging what we are worth.
Knowing your worth and the value of your services directly impacts how potential clients see your business in a HUGE way. How do you begin to understand the worth of yourself and your business?
This week, I had the opportunity to speak with Angus Nelson, the Director of Development for Golden Spiral Marketing, as well as, the host of the “Up In Your Business” podcast and has spoken for brands like Walmart, Whole Foods, BMW, Coke, & Adobe. Angus dove deep into what makes up your worth as a business and how you can continue to grow and expand that worth.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want to Miss
It’s so easy to not charge what you’re worth and that’s simply because sometimes it hard to identify the complexities we feel within ourselves. If we have negative thoughts regarding the business or our own capabilities in succeeding and growing the business, it is so easy for the potential clients to see that. At that point, we are giving them the arsenal they need to reject us.
To know your worth, it’s best broken down as an acronym.
W- Who is your ideal client?
O- What Opportunities are you presenting?
R- What is your Relationship with clients?
T- How are you Thinking in regards to the business?
H- Where is your Heart?
- What is a statement of worth all about? [2:20]
- Real world example of the effects of how you value your business [5:30]
- Brand phrasing and the relationship it develops with a client [9:35]
- What happens if we don’t reject clients that don’t see our worth? [11:27]
- How to provide amazing customer service [14:40]
- The importance of consistency in your business [17:57]
- How your uniqueness sets you apart [20:19]
- Your Thinking [24:10]
- How to achieve self development as an entrepreneur [27:50]
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’