One of the best ways to gain exposure to your pet sitting or dog walking company is to host or participate in a holiday pet event. But oftentimes we have no idea what to do, where to do it, or just feel like it takes way too much energy.
When I used to have my company, Bella’s House & Pet Sitting for 14 years, I would participate and host many events.
These events gave me an opportunity to get my name out to the community and a good excuse to walk up to people and talk about my company in a way that didn’t seem sleazy.
Through a lot of trial and error, my events became very successful.
With a little bit of my magic, I’m going to show you how hosting a holiday pet event can be successful in your hometown area too.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want to Miss
Hosting a holiday pet event doesn’t have to be overwhelming! With my list of holiday pet events you can copy, you too can host an event with all sorts of:
- Alcohol sponsors
- Rescue groups getting piles of money
- Signs prominently hung outside of businesses with your logo on them.
The Holiday season is the perfect time to host events and spread awareness of your company.
- Yappy Hour/ Mutt and Mingle [2:03]
- Dog Walking Club [3:10]
- A Dog Hiking Club [4:48]
- Dog Park Date [5:40]
- Santa Paws [7:14]
- The main purpose of the events [8:26]
- How to have a howling event in your town [9:13]
- How to Have a Howling Event in Your Community
- Freebie! Attract Your Ideal Clients Through Their Own Yard Sale
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’