How the 90/10 Rule Can Get Your Dog Walking Business Back On Track
Do you feel like content marketing is taking over your business? Like you have to consistently be posting on every social media platform possible and creating all the content you can in order to properly market and grow your business?
Today, I brought on Andrew and Pete to tell you how the 90/10 rule can get your dog walking business back on track!
Andrew and Pete, international keynote speakers, authors and YouTubers, are the multi award winning fun business duo who help small business owners scale their business so they can stop swapping time for money.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
If you try to post on all aspects of content marketing then you are doing none of them remarkably well. Instead, pick one aspect of marketing and do that one thing remarkably well. In doing so, you will be known for that aspect and will no longer be wasting your time on the other platforms that aren’t performing well for you. Follow your data, find out what works best for you and your business and spend 90% of your time there and 10% experimenting elsewhere.
In following the 90/10 rule, you are guaranteed to get your dog walking business back on track.
- About Atomic [4:23]
- What is the 90/10 rule? [7:20]
- How do you figure out the one thing for you business? [10:40]
- Conclusion [18:22]
- For a limited time, join a trial of ATOMIC for only $9.19!
- Check out more business tips from Andrew and Pete
- Follow Andrew and Pete on Youtube
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.