Remote Managing Your Pet Business
I know there’s plenty of you wanting to have the luxury of traveling or maybe even relocating away from your pet business but you’re afraid of trying to manage your pet business remotely.
That’s why I brought on one of my personal friends and client, Tiffany Lewis, who manages her business remotely from across the country.
Tiffany Lewis founded Pet and Home Care in Potomac, Maryland in 1999 as a one-person pet sitting business. She has since expanded PHC to offer a full team of dog walkers, pet sitters, pet care experts, and home care service employees.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
The biggest factor in remote managing your pet business is having a support team that you can trust and wrapping your mindset to support your goals. From there, the rest is in the technology, systems and processes and your ability to stay engaged with your business. With the right set of tools, you’ll be able to remotely manage your pet business in no time!
- When did you start remote managing? [3:14]
- How did you make the transition? [5:00]
- What was it about changing technology that helped you? [7:05]
- How do you handle hiring and firing? [8:47]
- How do you stay active in the community? [12:22]
- Do you spend more or less time in your business? [15:56]
- Check out Tiffany’s website
- Learn more about business systems and processes!
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:32 — 18.9MB)
Thanks for this unmissable episode sharing that it sure is possible to both serve families and live the life you truly want in this industry!