Remote Managing Your Pet Business
I know there’s plenty of you wanting to have the luxury of traveling or maybe even relocating away from your pet business but you’re afraid of trying to manage your pet business remotely.
That’s why I brought on one of my personal friends and client, Tiffany Lewis, who manages her business remotely from across the country.
Tiffany Lewis founded Pet and Home Care in Potomac, Maryland in 1999 as a one-person pet sitting business. She has since expanded PHC to offer a full team of dog walkers, pet sitters, pet care experts, and home care service employees.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
The biggest factor in remote managing your pet business is having a support team that you can trust and wrapping your mindset to support your goals. From there, the rest is in the technology, systems and processes and your ability to stay engaged with your business. With the right set of tools, you’ll be able to remotely manage your pet business in no time!
- When did you start remote managing? [3:14]
- How did you make the transition? [5:00]
- What was it about changing technology that helped you? [7:05]
- How do you handle hiring and firing? [8:47]
- How do you stay active in the community? [12:22]
- Do you spend more or less time in your business? [15:56]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’