Using Video To Increase Sales In Your Pet Business
The use of video is becoming exceedingly necessary in order to get your pet business known. To teach how to use video to increase sales in your pet business, I brought on my good friend Daniel Glickman.
Daniel Glickman is an internationally recognized marketing leader, speaker, and author. As chief marketing officer of Wave.video, an innovative video solution for creators and small businesses, he leads and manages digital marketing, advertising, and PR activities. His blog, newsletter, and international Meetups—all under the title CMOConfessions—offer a frank, creative, and humorous take on the underbelly and undercurrents of today’s most pressing, exciting, and confounding marketing issues.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
Making videos doesn’t have to be scary.
There are three different types of videos you can utilize to increase sales in your pet business. You can do a right here, right now video. These videos require the least amount of production and are perfect for showing your followers what you’re doing at that moment. The second video, promotional videos, will be more produced than the first and have content that it is on brand and message. Finally, there’s the most produced video in which you produce a series of shows that repeat weekly and stay on a topic each week.
In order to excel, pick the type of video you’re best at and start filming!
- Why are small businesses using video? [3:27]
- Resizing video, the importance and what it means [4:46]
- Why video seems scary [7:51]
- When do people stop watching a video? [12:03]
- As a dog walker/ pet sitter, what could be an interesting video? [13:26]
- How do we know when it gets boring? [15:13]
- Viral videos [18:52]
- Wave.Video community [22:47]
- Get started with Wave.Video
- Get 50% off any Wave.Video annual plan with coupon code: WXA_BV50
- Join the Wave.Video Community Facebook group
- Join Video Funnels by Wave.Video Facebook group
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’