Why You Should Do Video Training In Your Pet Sitting Company
Whether you have new hires or you want to give current staff a refresher on your business, planning a training session can be time-consuming and overwhelming! You want your employees to be able to jump right into things, but what’s the best way to support staff learning within your pet sitting business? Video training is the answer.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
Video training in your pet sitting company offers a level of versatility that is not offered through any other form of training. Whether that be reading pages and pages of your systems and processes or hands-on learning, if your employee is not alert, they will not learn. Thus, video training offers the ability for your employees to train when they feel alert and able to fully comprehend the content.
- Video improves learning results [3:32]
- The importance of having a staff training foundation [4:45]
- Video training tips [6:18]
- Online training when your employees alert [7:24]
- Video training is more likely to be consumed [8:58]
- It doesn’t have to be boring! [10:26]
- Incorporating video into your onboarding process [11:10]
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.