Quality Over Quantity Of Your Social Media Content
It’s no shock that being on Social Media is a must for Pet Sitting and Dog Walking businesses. But, what platforms are best for us? How should we be using them? And what kind of content should we be creating?
To share his 15 years plus years of digital marketing experience, I’ve brought on Dan Willis.
Dan Willis brings insights into the power of relationship marketing, video content and the emerging millennial/gen. Z marketplace leading your brand to learn how to not only succeed today but how to build success for the future.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
Don’t spread yourself thin trying to be active on all social media platforms when the biggest platforms for dog walkers and pet sitters are Facebook and Instagram. Create content that best expresses your brand, use video, and don’t get discouraged if you don’t get a bunch of interaction on any given post. As Dan said, if you can create content that inspires one person to appreciate what you’re doing, that content was of value.
Don’t just produce a large quantity of content but make sure you’re placing quality over quantity for your social media content.
- What networks are the most beneficial for dog walkers and pet sitters? [3:01]
- The importance of video content [5:28]
- Social media listening [10:38]
- Creating quality content [19:16]
- Follow Dan Willis on Facebook
- Find Dan on Twitter @MLLNNLmotivator
- For more social media tips check out Bella In Your Business Episode 141
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.