6 Ways To Create ALL The Graphics You Need For The Next 90 Days
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with content creation for your pet business, just know that you’re not alone! By planning your content ahead, you can actually save yourself tons of time, which means more time to spend on our beloved two-legged and four-legged clients!
Today, we’re going to discuss how you can be a content creation rockstar by planning your content three months ahead (yes, you read that right!), also known as batching. Batching is essentially taking time – with little to no distractions – to concentrate on completing “batches” of work in one sitting.
It sounds scary, but you’ll have to trust me that this technique really works. We’ll talk about all this in more in this week’s episode of Bella In Your Business.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
- Content creation for your pet business is all about planning and relevancy. While planning your content ahead is critical, we want to make sure that we are not planning content that isn’t going to help grow our business. It’s easy to get into the mindset of creating content akin to “Hire us for pet sitting” and “Hire us for dog walking,” but these types of images are not going to create the effect that you want. It’s important to get creative, be relevant to your audience, and share stories to really build that connection.
- How to create content based off looking at your calendar [2:30]
- Creating content to do with promotions/launches [3:00]
- How to decide which social media platform to focus on [4:00]
- What is a brand guide and how do you create one? [5:00]
- What types of graphics should you consider creating? [6:00]
- Easil: https://about.easil.com/#jump
- Wave.Video: https://jumpconsulting.net/wave-video
- AgoraPulse: https://www.agorapulse.com/bella2free?fp_ref=bella77
- Better Marketing With Bella: https://joinjumpconsulting.com/marketing/
- Pet Social: https://petsocial.graphics/
Get $30 off content creation for your pet business with code BV30
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’