What The Coronavirus Means For Your Pet Business
It’s no secret that the Coronavirus (a.k.a. COVID-19) is causing mass panic in our society, and it’s starting to impact many pet businesses. Clients are starting to telecommute from home and cancel upcoming trips, causing dog walking & pet sitting cancellations. In this week’s podcast, join me, Erika Godwin, and Liz Illg as we discuss the best ways to help handle the response to the coronavirus to put your clients and staff at ease.
Biggest Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
- As unfortunate as this panic is, it is a great opportunity for you to become a thought leader in your community. We want to provide useful, factual information to demonstrate to your clients that you are prepared and have a plan for your business during this difficult time. We want to ensure that we stay calm, know our policies/procedures, and demonstrate leadership to help guide your clients and employees.
- How do I address the coronavirus in my marketing materials & handle incoming client cancellations? [3:00]
- How do we secure our staff & put our clients’ minds at ease? [8:00]
- What is the best way to handle employees that want/need to take sick time? [13:45]
- What type of marketing should I avoid regarding the coronavirus? [17:00]
- Is it okay to share/post others’ content as my own? How can we leverage our local news sources? [18:00]
Go to https://www.facebook.com/jumpconsulting/videos/190925882339130/ and type “CORONA” into the comments to get your free outline!
- CDC Cornavirus Myths & Facts: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/share-facts.html
- World Health Organization Mythbusters: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’