How To Move The Mountain In Your Life
Biggest Move The Mountain Take Away You Don’t Want To Miss
- We all have rock bottoms. It may be physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, or something else. If you look at your
“rock bottom” as being at the bottom of a mountain, it becomes easier to take that first step. It’s really important to focus on “winning” that first 24 hours, and from there – the first week. Day 1 will always be the hardest, but by spending just 15-20 minutes a day climbing your personal mountain, you’ll be surprised at h0w much progress you can make to move the mountain.
Move The Mountain Show Highlights
- [2:00] – Who is Nicholas Trevillian?
- [6:30] – What is the difference between a victor vs. a victim mindset?
- [8:00] – The “3 To Be” Method?
- What Do I Want?
- What Do I Have?
- How Do I Get There?
- [10:30] – What do we need and what do we NOT need in order to take the first step to change your life and move the mountain?
- [17:30] – How can momentum in your personal life spill over to affecting your business?
- [25:00] – The 3 things that successful people do every day
- [26:00] – Where can our listeners connect with you online?
- Website: https://www.nicholastrevillian.com/
- Podcast: https://www.nicholastrevillian.com/thetriumphantlifepodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NicholasTrevillian/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetriumphantlife/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.