How To Prevent Your Website Content From Being Snatched
Have you ever had your website content snatched? I’ve had a lot of pet business owners come to me about how other pet businesses STOLE their website content including services and blog posts! What would you do? Could you prove the content was yours? What images have you used? Who would you speak to?
This episode was born with my two expert cohosts so that nobody EVER has to go through that. Today, we have Liz Illg, expert wordsmith, who helps business owners with internal and external messaging. She helps businesses really convey their differentiating factors to their audience. We also have Erika Godwin, website guru, who understands the technical/SEO aspect of creating a rocking website.
- [2:00] – Who is Bella Vasta, Liz Illg, and Erika Godwin?
- [5:10] – How do we prevent our website content from being snatched?
- [12:00] – What is your website actually DOING for you?
- [20:00] – What does it mean to properly label images on your website?
- [28:00] – How can you get in contact with Liz & Erika?
- Erika’s Website: barketing.co
- Liz’s Instagram: @liz.illg
- Bella’s Instagram: @bellavasta
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’