How to Generate FREE Publicity & Marketing for your Pet Business
When you generate Free Publicity and marketing in your pet business, you will be able to connect with your community & learn how to truly bring value to your audience. But it is not an easy task Many business owners aren’t sure where to start or what direction they should take. In this episode, I bring you, Regina Robinson of Outward Bound Hounds who shares some of the ways she was able to connect with her community during the COVID-19 Crisis.
In 2012, Regina left her career in culinary arts, nutrition, dietetics, and yoga to help a friend build her own pet sitting business. She quickly learned that pets need adventure, exercise, and love just as much as people do! After five years of loving pets and serving their pet parents, she decided to take a leap of faith and open her own company – Outward Bound Hounds.
- [1:30] – Who is Regina Robinson?
- [4:30] – What were you worried about before signing up for Better Marketing With Bella & what made you decide to take the JUMP?
- [7:30] – Can you describe some of the challenges you’ve had to overcome while marketing your pet business?
- [10:30] – What did you think was going to happen with the sidewalk chalk guerrilla marketing idea and what ACTUALLY happened?
- [13:00] – Tell us what happened once you started getting entries in your sidewalk chalk challenge?
- [21:00] – What has this experience taught you about marketing for your pet business?
- 10 Page Guerrilla Marketing Blueprint: /product/10-page-guerrilla-marketing-blueprint/
- Better Marketing With Bella: /waitlist
- Regina’s Website: https://outwardboundhounds.com/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:02 — 22.1MB)