Baby Boomers Vs. Millennials…Or Is It?
The generational gap between baby boomers and millennials is something that every business owner is bound to encounter…. perhaps you already have? But one generation doesn’t have to be at war with the other. Each generation has unique and specific experiences that they can share with one another to improve themselves. That’s why in this week’s episode of Bella In Your Business, I bring you Steve Dotto who has a unique perspective on the generational gap.
Steve Dotto is a tech geek, entrepreneur, and business owner. He is the founder of Dotto Tech, which he has grown into a successful, self-sustaining business. He has built a community of our thirty-six thousand people, spoke at Social Media Marketing World, and worked with companies like Xerox and Blackberry.
- [2:00] – How do we define baby boomers?
- [2:30] – What are the stereotypes about baby boomers?
- [8:00} – Can you tell us your best advice for boomers looking to expand their online presence?
- [21:00] – What is the best advice you have for baby boomer business owners, millennial business owners, and where can my audience find you online?
- Steve’s Website: https://dottotech.com/
- Steve’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9BqPtCcSyHvQsbl2rumM4w
- Steve’s Webinar Wednesday’s: https://members.dottotech.com/webinar-wednesday-registration-page/
- Jump Mastermind: https://joinjumpconsulting.com/mastermind/
- Pet Sitting Employee Handbook & Training Manual: https://jumpconsulting.net/product/handbook-manual-typesetting-resource/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’