How to do Virtual Meet and Greets In Your Pet Business
One of the “blessings” of our new normal under COVID-19 is that it has opened the realm of finding virtual alternatives to our everyday processes. One of these alternatives is virtual consultaations for pet sitters. That’s where you hop on a video call with your potential client and host your meet and greet – virtually!
Nikki & Steph, co-owners of Dog Jogs, have actually transitioned to now conducting ONLY virtual meet and greets, and have a wealth of knowledge to share. Their company truly believes that ‘a tired dog is a happy dog’ and specializes in jogging dogs. They also believe in providing effective, efficient resolutions to customer service issues and ensure complete client satisfaction. Which is what helps them continue to think outside the box, and grow their business by evolving as challenges arise. This year will be Dog Jogs’ 4th year in operation, with many plans for many more to come!
- [2:45] – Who are Nikki & Steph and how and why did you start Dog Jogs?
- [4:15] – What sparked your idea to conduct virtual meet and greets, and what trepidations did you have?
- [7:45] – Walk us through your thought process for implementing virtual meet and greets and how you successfully accomplished that
- [9:45] – How do you handle potential behavioral/aggression issues with the pet during virtual meet and greets?
- [11:00] – How did you instruct your clients to send over the videos you requested?
- [12:45] – What’s been your staff reactions?
- [15:00] – What percentage of clients have shown pushback ?
- [16:30] – How and why are you going to be marketing this new process?
- [18:00]- What advice would you give to pet business owners that are afraid to start doing virtual consultations?
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’