Lessons Learned In Life: If I’ve Taught You Anything…
Wow – 200 episodes- of lessons learned.
200 episodes of me (hopefully) providing you value, nuggets of wisdom, and lessons that you can take and apply into your business. It’s been an honor to record, produce, and publish this podcast for you all every single week for the past few years.
On this episode, you’ll find that it’s a bit different than the usual format. From my heart to yours, I want to share with you some lessons learned over the past several years in business and in life. I hope you enjoy it.
Lessons Learned In Life Show Highlights
- [6:45] – Ever feel like life happens to you?
- [8:00] – Whether you like it or not, you’re a leader!
- [10:00] – How can you be the most impactful towards family & friends?
- [12:30] – Don’t compare yourself to anyone else!
- [15:30] – Leadership vs. Avoidance
All of which are life lessons learned, and shared with you.
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.