How to Communicate, Persuade, & Close like an Experienced Trial Lawyer
In addition to Mitch Jackson being a “2009 Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year” and “2013 California Litigation Lawyer of the Year,” he’s also one of the most well-known active trial lawyers on social media. He’s been profiled in best-selling marketing books and dozens of publications and platforms including INC., Mashable, and The Wall Street Journal. During the past several years, Mitch has presented cutting-edge business/legal/marketing techniques at the Tony Robbins Business Mastery with his good friend, David Meerman Scott.
Mitch is the founder of the global LegalMinds Mastermind and has written a new book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals and Entrepreneurs” which was a #1 best seller on Amazon and top #1 new release in two separate categories. Mitch’s friends know of him as “The Streaming Lawyer” (live video) and you can stay connected at Streaming.Lawyer.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want to Miss
Learning how to communicate and tell stories is all about the fundamentals. The more you tell stories, the more you communicate with your audience, the better you’re going to get at it. Stories connect us as human beings. One important technique you can try out is taking your client by the hand and take them back in time. Tune in to learn the three key steps to telling emotional stories plus the 5 steps to persuasion. At the end of the day, it’s all about know, like, and trust.
- [8:00] – The “Tap & Transport” Approach
- [9:00] – What are the three key factors towards knowing how to communicate an emotional story?
- [14:00] – Can you describe the 5 specific steps to persuasion?
- [23:30] – How long can the 5 steps actually take?
Grab Mitch’s best-selling book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs” https://streaming.lawyer/the-book/
- Mitch’s Website: https://streaming.lawyer/
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.