The Difference Between Customer Service VS Customer Experience Could Increase Your Profits
What is your customer experience in your pet care business?
For more than 20 years, Jeannie Walters, CCXP has had one mission: To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™. Jeannie is the CEO and Founder of Experience Investigators, a global Customer Experience consulting firm helping companies improve loyalty and retention, employee engagement, and overall experience. Hundreds of companies across three continents have trusted Jeannie to consult, train, and speak, from SMBs to Fortune 500s. In addition to being a Certified Customer Experience.
Pet Business Customer Care Show Highlights
- What is the customer experience?
- How can I understand my customer’s journey better?
- How can investing in customer care benefit my organization?
- What moments really matter along the journey?
- How can a leader get their employees to buy into these ideas?
- Jeannie’s website https://experienceinvestigators.com/
Text “Experience” to 66866 to join the 21-Day CX Challenge or visit www.experienceinvestigators.com
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.