Creating a snackable video is something that is so easy to do in your business. The problems that you solve are universal and won’t change many times, so this content becomes what we call evergreen. It means it can grow forever. It won’t die.
We are continuing on this video training series by talking about snackable video content today. I am going to show you what it is and how easy it is to produce yourself. Don’t forget to check out Invideo… I scored you a 50% deal. See below!
Snackable Video Show Highlights
- How your video can establish trust with the viewer
- How to create snackable content
- Structure of creating snackable video content
- How you can come up with the ideas
- Examples in the pet sitting and dog walking industry
- Learn More About InVideo.
- Get 50% off by using my code BELLA50
- Don’t forget to check out Bella’s templates you can steal now!
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.