Use This Dog Walking Recruiter Next Time You Have To Hire
Joe Latona is a Dog Walking Recruiter that is a motivated and dedicated HR professional, dog walking since 2008, and hiring staff since 2009. He has built award-winning dog walking teams in Chicago and has hired pet care professionals across the United States.
Joe has a deep understanding of the pet care industry. For Joe, the only thing better than walking a dog is improving and growing dog walking teams. His greatest career accomplishment occurred in 2018 when the team he built in Chicago performed over 60,000 individual dog walks.
WalkerScout was inspired by Joe’s time with RPO in the airline industry, as well as his success and passion for working as a Dog Walking Recruiter/hiring manager at Windy City Dog Walkers in Chicago. Joe saw the opportunity to better serve the pet care industry by creating the first national dog walking RPO. In 2019, Joe began hiring for growing businesses in Illinois, California, Washington, and New York.
How To Have Awesome Employees For Your Dog Walking Business
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Concise, Short, and Positive Multiple Advertisements to identify which one is yielding results and stick to one that works. Referrals from current employees are also a good way to know, assess, and recruit employees.
- If you want to do your dog walking employee recruitment internally, you need to have a standard application system, do not rely solely on intuition, or you could hire Joe to make your life easier.
- If your competition in the dog walking business is pushing hard to make their positions appealing to the job seekers, it would be very hard to attract the quality applicants – Joe will tell us what to do in this episode.
Dog Walking Recruiter Show Highlights:
- Who is Joe Latona, 2.06
- How can we find more and better candidates, 4.42
- What makes a company unique and special- 8.49
- Recruitment tips, 11.10
- What kind of employees you want to work with, 14.03
- Things to consider when hiring, 16.38
- What to do if your competition is pushing hard, 19.15
- What’s it like to work with WalkerScout, 21.17
Did you enjoy the show?
We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link –Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.