How To Start A Podcast
Chris Laning is a Voice Over Artist, Podcast and Dailicast Producer and Host, Audio Editor, Audiobook Narrator, and a Creative Writer.
Do you want to market your business through Podcasting?
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Keep the episodes short, effective, and memorable. You can batch your interviews or solo episodes and be ready for the next 4 months or so.
- Who should do the podcast – you or add some people within your particular organization and find out what you’re interested in. Then, figure out what your audience is going to want.
- Sound quality is very important to get your target audience engaged so hiring a producer and editor really helps. And because of this, your podcast will be more professional.
- Who is Chris Laning? 0.17
- What does Chris Laning do? 1.54
- How to have a series of podcasts? 3.56
- Bella’s secret about her Solo episodes 6.20
- Key points people should keep in mind when having a podcast 7.40
- Does everybody need a podcast producer? 10.10
- Ripping audio from Facebook live 14.36
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link –Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’