Why Most Video Training For Employees Doesn’t Work And The Solution
As an entrepreneur and business owner you can customize your video training for employees through various methods. But often, it’s cumbersome as you’re not a videographer or editor. You may run into other issues such as not having proper lighting, software, and equipment. Without all these essential components, and skills, it’s difficult creating video training for new staffthat truly works.
Video training doesn’t have to be long, slow, and boring.
Our sponsor, Pet Care Team Training, takes care of ALL of that. Pet Care Team Training is specific, streamlined, and simple engineered for the success of your employee onboarding. Its videos keep the viewers engaged and excited by throwing the right graphics and instructions during the training to keep you and your employees entertained while learning. .
With Pet Care Team Training, you can build the foundation of your training from the video aspect and documentation, and YOU as the business owner get to decide the added things that you want to incorporate in your business.
Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Long videos can cause information overload. Video Learning may not work for everyone and it doesn’t work unless you pay attention. Having said this, you need to invite your team member to be a hero in your client’s story. You also have to cater to multiple learning styles in your training and “Game-ify” your training process!
- Pet Care Team Training has these cool elements so you can onboard your employees the right way. You can watch it, read it, you can go to a checklist on it, and you can personalize it as your own business. It also has those visual elements that people can see something as we’re talking and see how it’s actually done with actual products. Video training doesn’t have to be long, slow, and boring.
- You will be a happy entrepreneur or business if you train your employees properly. This way, you will have a staff that are going out to the field equipped and ready to move your business forward. You will get 2 certifications for each of your employees with Pet Care Team Training.
Video Training For Employees Show Highlights
- Main issues, such as how to train someone on everything – 2:50
- How to have new team members retain information – 6:03
- List of “must have” training videos – 7:00
- Make your new team members feel excited to work with you – 9:52
- Video training brings your employee handbooks to LIFE – 11:05
- All of the bonuses that come with Pet Care Team Training – 20:24
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
- Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
- Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.