Biggest Takeaway You Don’t Want To Miss
- Social media is the storefront of your business and doing it on your own can be tough. Finding the time, knowing the strategies, and planning it all out takes a lot of time. Many pet sitting and dog walking businesses make the mistake of delegating their social media to someone [usually younger] on their team when they don’t know the first thing about managing a social media presence. Others may look to marketing agencies for help, only just to be sold a fantasy and end left empty-handed. When they do promote your business, they may not be in line with your brand (i.e. colors, logo) and your business’ beliefs. That’s why it’s crucial to have someone who knows the ins and outs of the business.
In this episode we’re diving into the importance of social media management & things to consider if you’re going to:
- Manage your own social media
- Hire someone from your team
- Hire an outside agency
I also explain the importance of how social media can help or hurt your business. What most don’t realize is that because you don’t have a storefront, your social media IS your storefront and the way you show up online will either encourage people to hire you or repel them from doing so.
- Handling your own social media accounts [3:00]
- Start with one social media platform, Instagram [4:10]
- What is the point of your social media? [6:37]
- The mistake of hiring someone on your team to be a social media manager [9:24]
- Create SOP’s for your brand guide [10:49]
- Your store front is your social media [14:57]
- 3rd Option – Hiring an outside agency & ensuring strategies [15:32]
- What qualifies someone to be social media experts? [24:11]
- There’ll be a workshop that Bella is hosting on Thursday, March 18 6pm Eastern.
- 10 steps to make your social media poppin’
- You’ll receive a big workbook, 3-D Presentation with real life examples
- The bonuses of how to be engaging with your own stuff and with other people’s stuff to get them to talk to you online.
- We will also give you a calendar with all of the pet holidays to have at your fingertips
- A whole bunch of responses to use to engage with people on your social media
- All this for $9. Free to all Mastermind members
- To sign up for the workshop, visit www.jumpconsulting.net/workshop
- Better Marketing with Bella waitlist
- To sign up for Agorapule and get 2 months free www.jumpconsulting.net/ag
- To email Bella if there is anything you’d specifically like to hear about, email her at Bella@jumpconsulting.net
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – Bella In Your Business
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’